Thanks for signing up for the whitewater rafting trip. Here is who I have signed up:
- Duncan Y.
- Devin H.
- Jared O.
- Andrew H.
- Brandon G.
- Nathan H.
- Gabe P.
- Jacob M.
- Justin G.
- Derek S.
- Jay G.
- Josiah M.
- Taylor A.
- Connor G.
- Andrew K.
- Karl Saxman (driver plus 3)
- Bill Altmiller (driver plus 3)
- Brian Gamble (driver plus 3)
- Rob MacPherson (driver plus 6)
We will meet at 9:15 at my home (7462 B. St., Springfield, OR 97478) on the morning of August 7th.
If you have not already signed the permission form and waiver form they will be available the morning of the 7th.
Drivers, if you have a Lane County Day Use Permit, please bring it. It will help us save the $4 per vehicle to park. Let me know if you have one by responding to baltmiller. Thanks! We will be carpooling to Vida Store at10:15 and then heading to the departure location. The plan is for our Troop to be on 3 boats.
In short, what to bring: (an information sheet is attached to this email)
- Close-toed Sandals or shoes you don’t mind getting wet
- Bathing suit/synthetic clothes
- Water bottle
- Lunch and snacks in a ziploc bag with your name written on the outside
- Change of clothes and towel for at the end of the day (if you desire) these will be left in the vehicles for when we arrive at the take out.
Things NOT to bring:
- Avoid Cotton Clothes (unless they are for putting on after the trip)
- Flip flops
- Water sensitive items/electronics
See you soon!