Scouts and Scouters,
It is really exciting to see the camping and adventures that are scheduled for the upcoming year. We are getting closer to the Court of Honor that is scheduled for the 28th of June.
- Scouts make sure to have all blue cards for completed MB’s turned in to Advancement Chair Chris Hammond by the 21st of June.
- All Board of Review must be completed by the 21st of June.
- Start time for the court of honor is at 6:30 pm.
- We need a new parent coordinator for the desserts and drinks at the Court of Honors. Scoutmaster Altmiller would sure appreciate the help. Please contact him at baltmiller if you are able to help! Thanks.
Next camping adventure is scheduled for the 17th to the 19th at Camp Murnane. This week at troop menu’s will be completed!
- Bring a dutch oven recipe that sounds good to you! Something new to you or new to the troop! Bring a copy to troop!
Tent partners/Shelter partners will be finalized.
- Outdoor Leadership skills will be taught for Adults who are working to complete the "Trained" patch. Make sure to contact Mrs. Busse for sign up!
We will also be continuing on the Fly Fishing merit badge, so bring rope!