Wow Troop 282, can Camp Meriwether already be here? Here are a few updates and important information:
- Meet at 8:00 am in the old Comcast parking lot. It is right across the street from ECS.
- Bring a sack lunch and water bottle. (make sure everything can be thrown away after all the food is eaten) We will have an opportunity to eat lunch before we enter camp on Sunday at noon.
- Label all clothing. (that way lost items can find there way back to their owners)
- Everyone needs to remember a crazy necktie for Friday’s night dinner.
- Scout Uniforms need to be put into a gallon sized ziploc, along with neckerchief and slide. Please turn your Scout uniform into Mrs. Montez if you have not already turned it in. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CLASS A UNIFORM AT SUMMER CAMP! DO NOT FORGET THIS STEP!
- Each Scout and Scouter should pack their towel and swimsuit on the top in their backpack. We will have the swim test on Sunday afternoon.
- Any meds that need to be taken during the week at summer camp must be turned in to Mr. King in the parking lot on Sunday morning. ALL MEDS MUST BE IN THE ORIGINAL CONTAINER AND PUT INTO A ZIPLOC WITH THE SCOUTS NAME ON THEM.
- We will be carving wood spoons this year at summer camp. Each Scout will be given a wood blank to carve on! Always fun to watch them get better through the years.
- We have a few Scouts that do not have permission forms completed for Summer camp. Mr. Braham will have a few copies available for signing in the parking lot. (Orion A, Taylor A, Quincy B, Giancarlo F, Andrew K, Hunter M, Jared O, Jack O, Thomas O, Gabe P, Jack S)
- If you are planning on visiting on Friday, please make sure to zip me a quick email at baltmiller with your intention to visit.
- We should return about 12:00 on Saturday the 15th. We will call as we begin to approach Eugene! Pick up will be in the ECS Parking Lot.
- Any Scout who does not have a Medical from turned in will not be allowed to attend. Camp Meriwether will not allow them to stay. Make sure to get it turned on Saturday.
- Anything I should be aware of that is going on with your Scout please let me know via email!
I am really looking forward to spending a week with your Scout. Pray for a week of great successes!