Parents thanks to those who said they could drive. WE DO NOT NEED ANY EXTRA DRIVERS!!!
Summer camp at Pioneer is just this Sunday!
First, please pray for our Troop as we spend a week together one of the most beautiful camps in the pacific northwest.
Please read the following carefully: (EVERYONE)
- We are meeting at 9:00 am in the Xfinity parking lot directly across from ECS (departure is set for 9:45).
- Bring a sack lunch (everything leftover to thrown away), a FULL water bottle. (start drinking plenty of water today).
- Scout Uniform, neckerchief and slide (should be in a gallon sized plastic bag and already turned in). If not, please make sure to bring it and give it to Mrs. Willet.
- Attached is the equipment list, don’t forget to bring a crazy tie. (pack swim suit and towel on top for easy access).
- Bring a chair, logs and benches get hard very quickly.
- Any meds that are given out at Summer camp must be in the original container, put in a plastic bag, and given directly to SM Altmiller.
- Mr. Hensen will be the Troop Banker, (if you or your Scout would like to use his services) please make sure to include the money in an envelope with clearly written Scout name and instructions.
- We have been assigned campsites: Lookout! and Pine Ridge.
Adult Scouters attending Camp Pioneer: (please read)
- Meet in the parking lot at 8:15 for a quick meeting and to get set up to receive the Scouts at 9:00. Please anything/everything that you need for Summer Camp.
- I encourage you to bring your Scout uniform as well.
- Dave H., I will meet you at the gate for the trailer at 8:00 am and we will get it pulled over and ready to depart.
- Bring a chair, logs get hard.
- Adults, might be wise to bring a tent, just in case! It looks like we have plenty of tents..but you never know. Some adults may be using hammocks and can share the canopy tents to store gear.
- It is a 2 1/2 hour drive, so come prepared with your vehicles ready to go.
Lastly, please pray for an amazing week at camp for Troop 282!