We will be there!
On Mon, Aug 3, 2020, 3:51 PM Molly K. Mast <mastmusic> wrote:
Troop 282 families,
I must hear from you if you are planning on attending the Troop 282 outing to Kitson on Thursday. Scouts need to purchase food.
If you want to go camping at Kitson email Scoutmaster Altmiller at baltmiller by Wednesday noon.
In addition to attendance, each Scout has the following MB’s to choose from while at Kitson: (please include your selections in the attendance email)
- Merit badge time slot #1 (9:30): Personal Fitness Merit Badge
- Merit badge time slot #2 (11:00): Fishing Merit Badge or Woodcarving Merit Badge
- Merit badge time slot #1 (2:00): Astronomy Merit Badge
- Merit badge time slot #1 (3:30): Disability Awareness Merit Badge
- 4 Scouts are completing the Wilderness Survival mb on the outing, 10 essentials, clothing you wear and limited snacks will be allowed on your overnight. Shelters will be built in the afternoon before heading out that evening.
- Mrs. Willett worked with several Scouts on Oceanography and Mammal study. Scoutmaster will be working with any of those Scouts who would like to complete those merit badges while on this outing.
Again, please email me to let me know that you plan on attending the outing and the merit badges that you wish to work on! Looking forward to hearing from you!