June 19, 2020
Greetings OTC Unit Key-3’s and Product Sale Chairs. Just wanted to share some exciting news to punch up your camp card sales. Camp Card sales can now be handled virtually. See the announcement below, which is being posted to the Council Facebook page and can be shared with your families and leaders which highlights some of the many advantages to Scouts and their families as they deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. Please direct questions to me at 541-284-4394 or by email at treyneke.
Posted to the Council Facebook Page:
Oregon Trail Council is happy to announce that the 2020 Camp Card Sale is now available to Units/Scouts online.Check out the order form at https://otcbsa.org/order-camp-cards.
- No need to interact with people in person
- Camp Cards shipped direct to customer from council office; no charge to the unit. Customers pay $6 per card to cover shipping and handling.
- Scouts direct their customer to input their name and unit # when completing order so that the Scout/Unit get’s credit for the sale.
- Scout/Unit still gets $2.50 per card sold online.
Support: Go to otcbsa.org/camp-cards to see updated support materials including:
- Sample email to send to potential customers
- Flyer for Scouting families
- Communication for Scouting families
- Updated Leaders Guide
- Updated prizes
Camp Card sale has been extended through October with final turn in for in unit sales by November 6th.
2525 Martin Luther King Jr, Eugene, OR 97401
web in collaboration with
Try email marketing for free today!